* Choose browser when clicking URL
@ 2000-04-23 20:47 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2000-04-23 20:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

I dimly recall that somebody has written about a function which allows
me to click on a (buttonized) URL and choose the browser to use.  (I'd
like to use Netscape on some URLs and W3 on others.)

Or was this feature something which allows me to choose whether to
view a _part_ inline or with an external browser?

kai
--
Beware of flying birch trees.

* Re: Choose browser when clicking URL
@ 2000-04-24 14:34 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2000-04-24 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I dimly recall that somebody has written about a function which allows
> me to click on a (buttonized) URL and choose the browser to use.  (I'd
> like to use Netscape on some URLs and W3 on others.)

That sounds like something that should probably be part of browse-url,
I'd think...