Hi David, I just had a look at nnmairix.el to integrate it with org-mairix.el, but could not yet get it to run here. The problem seems to be in the handling of paths somewhere, and is probably not too hard to fix. I currently am using nnmaildir: (for mairix), nnml: (for normal mail) and nnfolder: (for archival) and tried to create the nnmairix group by "G b c" as documented. When trying to use the nnmaildir backend, I can create things, and launch the search, which claims to have found matches, but nothing is displayed, Gnus says the group is empty. When looking on the disk, I see the following nnmaildir directories: ~/.nnmaildir/zz_mairix-search-1 ~/zz_mairix-search-1 with only the one in my home directory actually holding any mail, but never being found by Gnus, while the one in the .nnmaildir structure remains empty. Regards, Georg -- Georg C. F. Greve Free Software Foundation Europe (http://fsfeurope.org) Join the Fellowship and protect your freedom! (http://www.fsfe.org) What everyone should know about DRM (http://DRM.info)