* "B m" move article between nnimap groups hoses destination group
@ 2005-05-27  1:29 David Wuertele
From: David Wuertele @ 2005-05-27  1:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have fetchmail delivering to maildirs on my linux box, and those are
served up by dovecot, which I access using the "nnimap" select method:

  (setq gnus-select-method '(nnimap "" (nnimap-address "localhost")))

When I was in one of these nnimap groups, I decided to move a message
to a different nnimap group, so I typed "B m <targetgroupname>".

This succeeded, but now when I try to access <targetgroupname>, I
can't get into it, and the following error is printed in the
minibuffer:

  "Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, RE:"

How can I get <targetgroupname> back?  I don't care if I lose the
email, but I NEED to read <targetgroupname>!!

Thanks,
Dave

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-05-27  1:29 UTC | newest]