Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE (Kai Großjohann) writes: > This is starting to look good (I mean, it's looking good already). If > you need my help in getting this into CVS, please holler. (I don't > know who has CVS access.) Of course, the less work for me, the better > :-) A patch together with a ChangeLog entry would be nifty. > > Where should the command go? I split it in two: One to fetch charters and another to fetch control messages (you might want to see the control msg. rather than the charter). They're most similar to `gnus-group-fetch-faq', so I placed them next to it in gnus-group.el. > Where should the variable go? The customizeable variables for g-g-fetch-faq are in gnus.el, so I put them the same place. > Keybinding? g-g-fetch-faq is `H f', so I used H c for gnus-group-fetch-charter, and H C for gnus-group-fetch-control > Documentation? > > And then, there is the paperwork thing. I have signed the copyright assignment-thingie. 2002-08-26 Jesper harder * gnus.texi (Group Information): Add gnus-group-fetch-charter and gnus-group-fetch-control. 2002-08-26 Jesper harder * gnus.el (gnus-group-charter-alist): New option. (gnus-group-fetch-control-use-browse-url): New option. * gnus-group.el (gnus-group-fetch-charter): New function. (gnus-group-fetch-control): New function. Add them to the keymap and menu. Require mm-url.