* "no unread news"
@ 2002-07-11 19:37 William Goedicke
From: William Goedicke @ 2002-07-11 19:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Y'all -

I'm having a problem where one of the dozen or so folders I split my
mail into won't display already read messages.  New messages split
into that folder show up fine, are readable and are written to the
filesystem.  But attempting to access the folder when there are no
unread messages fails with the message "no unread news".

Does anyone have a suggestion as to what is wrong and how I can get
the folder working again?

--

     Yours -      Billy

     William Goedicke     goedicke@world.std.com
                          http://world.std.com/~goedicke

          Lest we forget:

Computing axiom #4

	When it breaks once; ignore it.  When it breaks twice; worry.
	When it breaks the third time; fix it.

		- William Goedicke