* `gnus-summary-catchup-to-here' wish
@ 2001-05-25  8:17 Christoph Conrad
From: Christoph Conrad @ 2001-05-25  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello .*,

there should be an easy possibility smiliar to
`gnus-summary-catchup-to-here' ("M-H") that catches up all articles
AFTER point. That's convenient for people like me that sort the
articles in the article buffer so that the newest ones are on top.

`gnus-summary-catchup-to-here' calls `gnus-summary-catchup', in that
docstring:

     >If TO-HERE is non-nil, it should be a point in the buffer.  All
     >articles before this point will be marked as read.
               ^^^^^^

Best regards,
cu, -cc-
--
=> GNU Emacs Webring @ <http://www.gnusoftware.com/WebRing/> <=
Look Ma, this man can twist his fingers as if they were made of rubber,

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-05-25  8:17 UTC | newest]