* May be 0.97 related
@ 1999-10-13  1:02 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 1999-10-13  1:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Recently I've had an nnml group show up in group buffer that I don't
remember creating.   It shows:

    3560: nnml:help
When I click on it I get this message:
Couldn't request group nnml:help: Invalid group (no such directory)

In this case C-u G del won't work so I used C-k.  After closing and
opening gnus a few times the group comes back.  Looking the same as before.

Thinking it may be a long forgotten split rule I tried:

`grep 'help' ~/.gnus'   <no hits>