Hello ! I've just add (gnus-agentize) to my .gnus file. ANd i add news2.nordnet.fr as an agent server (it was done, i had nothing to do) Doing this, i thought i could have launch gnus-unplugged and then i xon't indicate me that news2.nordnet.fr is unreachable... is it normal ? And quick, another thing, how could i wordwrap my mails or post. I post with the m command and i wonder how i could do to cut the lines after say 72 columns used. Thank you in advance :) bye -- Rémi FACKEURE aka ref Don't pay the bill ! Use GNU Linux. veralux : http://www.linuxfreak.com/~ref