* Karl's patches for showing recipient if own message
@ 1998-10-23 11:17 Kai Grossjohann
From: Kai Grossjohann @ 1998-10-23 11:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lars,

are you going to integrate Karl's patch(es) into the Gnus proper?  It
seems very nifty to show the To or Newsgroups header if the message
has been written by oneself.

kai
--
Life is hard and then you die.

* Re: Karl's patches for showing recipient if own message
@ 1998-10-24  5:03 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-10-24  5:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kai Grossjohann <Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE> writes:

> are you going to integrate Karl's patch(es) into the Gnus proper?  It
> seems very nifty to show the To or Newsgroups header if the message
> has been written by oneself.

The patches are fine as far as they go, but I want to do a more
generalized NOV/header thing.  In short, the user will specify which
headers to put into the tenth header slot, and then they will be
available everywhere

But today is "By golly, today I'm really going to get rid of those
\201's once and for all" day.  .