* how to change "from" address depending on which adress im replying to?
@ 2005-10-25 16:45 Joakim Verona
From: Joakim Verona @ 2005-10-25 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

How do I  change the "from" address depending on which adress I'm
replying to?

--
Joakim Verona
www.verona.se

* Re: how to change "from" address depending on which adress im replying to?
@ 2005-10-26 19:50 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2005-10-26 19:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Oct 25 2005, Joakim Verona wrote:

> How do I  change the "from" address depending on which adress I'm
> replying to?

Put something like this in `gnus-posting-styles':

   ((string-match "joakim"
		  (with-current-buffer gnus-article-buffer
		    (message-fetch-field "From")))
    (address "address-for-replies-to-joakim"))

Untested and without proper error handling.  (gnus-article-buffer
might be nil or the buffer might not exist)

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: how to change "from" address depending on which adress im replying to?
@ 2005-10-27 12:45 ` Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2005-10-27 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)