* to-address and F and a?
@ 2001-10-17 20:37 Norman Walsh
From: Norman Walsh @ 2001-10-17 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm using Gnus 5.8.8. On many of my nnml groups, I've set the
(to-address) in the group properties. I find this very convenient for
standard replies and for creating new mail with 'a'.

But every now and then I get bitten by the fact that 'F' doesn't
follow-up to all the To: and CC:'d users. I imagine this is by design,
but I'd really prefer if 'F' could send to everyone (except myself)
and not just the to-address.

Is there a knob I can twist to get the behavior I desire? Or is there
a different reply-keystroke that I can train my fingers (or remap) to?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | [The internet is] the largest