* Bug in gnus-article-date-lapsed
@ 1998-11-17  8:37 Matt Armstrong
From: Matt Armstrong @ 1998-11-17  8:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

It appears that gnus-article-date-lapsed (W e) is broken with respect
to time zones.  This is a digest of four e-mails I sent to myself with
various timezone settings -- all within two minutes.
gnus-article-date-ut correctly decodes them into about the same
universal time, but gnus-article-date-lapsed shows them with a varying
amount of time elapsed time since being sent.

I notice this when people from Asia send me mail -- the impossible
happens and I get e-mail from the future!

Date: Tue Nov 17 00:32:16 1998
From: Matt Armstrong <matta@geoworks.com>
Subject: Digested Articles

Topics: