* Just a little niggle ...
@ 1998-11-12 14:28 Lee Willis
From: Lee Willis @ 1998-11-12 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

When selecting a MIME part to display I think the messages leave a
little to be desired.

E.g I receive a MIME message with a text/plain part and an image/gif
part (or something that displays externally ...) If I h into the article
buffer, TAB to the image the messages buffer shows 'Follow the link.'
Fine. Now when I press RET to view the part the messages buffer still
says 'Follow the link.' IMHO it should say something like 'Launching
viewer for part x' or 'Decoding ...' then blank.  So we have some idea
of progress.

2p
Lee.
--
I was doing object-oriented assembly at 1 year old ...
For some reason my mom insists on calling it "Playing with blocks"

* Re: Just a little niggle ...
@ 1998-11-13 19:06 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-11-13 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lee Willis <lee@gbdirect.co.uk> writes:

> E.g I receive a MIME message with a text/plain part and an image/gif
> part (or something that displays externally ...) If I h into the article
> buffer, TAB to the image the messages buffer shows 'Follow the link.'
> Fine. Now when I press RET to view the part the messages buffer still
> says 'Follow the link.'

This seems to be fixed in 0.43.