Pavel.Janik@linux.cz (Pavel Janík ml.) writes: > I have just increased the score on the From: on Kai's letter in > gnu.emacs.help. I did the same thing (I a e p) fourth time and my score > file contains five lines with Kai's name and full address. However, Gnus do > not score Kai's articles higher, because he uses sharp S in his name. Can > anyone test it? It works for me. Gnus does score Kai's articles higher, after I used `I A'. If I look into the contents of the score file, I can't see the sharp S correctly though, I only see a small circle