Hello! A few days ago, somebody reported in a German newsgroup that he couldn't automatically display a mail with a correctly declared Content-Type: text/html. I told him that I've never had any problems with this. Well, I now ran into the same problem. I got two HTML mails (no multipart, SPAM of course). The first displays fine, the second doesn't and appears as HTML source. Looking at the MIME headers, I can't figure what causes this behaviour. When saving the HTML content in an extra file, W3 mode displays both mails as expected. Here is the second (incorrectley displayed) mail: