* Colorful icons for Gnus?
@ 1999-02-10 15:00 Zlatko Calusic
From: Zlatko Calusic @ 1999-02-10 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

Recently I found somewhere a nice set of full color NeXT-like icons
for my XEmacs. Now, I'm wondering is there anything like that for Gnus
(I mean colorful Gnus icons)?

This is probably slightly offtopic, so please consider this my first
posting to this mailing list as a test. :)

Regards,
--
Zlatko

* Re: Colorful icons for Gnus?
@ 1999-02-11  4:13 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1999-02-11  4:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Zlatko Calusic <Zlatko.Calusic@CARNet.hr> writes:

> Recently I found somewhere a nice set of full color NeXT-like icons
> for my XEmacs. Now, I'm wondering is there anything like that for Gnus
> (I mean colorful Gnus icons)?

There was some discussion about this at some point, but I forget what
the outcome was.  Er.  Didn't I receive colorful toolbar icons from
somewhere?  Er.  Hm.  Nope; don't remember.