* Agent fetches all articles in all groups.
@ 1998-04-10 16:11 Eze Ogwuma
From: Eze Ogwuma @ 1998-04-10 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Could someone please tell me if Gnus Agent is supposed to fetch every
article in every news group from every Server when I type "J u"?

When I type "J u" Gnus will fetch all (unread) articles even if the
Group is not part of Agent. If the Group is not an Agent group then
the "default" category is used.

Is this correct behaviour?
--
Eze Ogwuma

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-04-10 16:11 UTC | newest]