* gnus - Were are my follow-ups go to ??
@ 1999-11-30 21:08 Pieter Wenk
From: Pieter Wenk @ 1999-11-30 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I am running a SuSE 6.1 and leafnode, which I just installed and
works.

I noticed, when sending follow-ups to the threads, that these
are likey "not" also gnus confirms sent. My Tetarayon hoever
is however not showing signs for sending it.

Looking on the NG...I can not trace seeing my sent messages.

Do I have to add something to my .gnus, I did perhaps
forget ?

Regards

--

                           / /  (_)____ __ ____  __
      Pieter Wenk         / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  Vevey/Switzerland

* Re: gnus - Were are my follow-ups go to ??
@ 1999-12-01 22:32 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1999-12-01 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Pieter Wenk <pwenk@urbanet.ch> writes:

> I am running a SuSE 6.1 and leafnode, which I just installed and
> works.
>
> I noticed, when sending follow-ups to the threads, that these
> are likey "not" also gnus confirms sent. My Tetarayon hoever
> is however not showing signs for sending it.

It sounds like your Leafnode is not sending the messages out to the
world.