jonkv@ida.liu.se (Jonas Kvarnström) writes: > Since I had read that, I was a bit confused when I marked about a > hundred articles in an old mailing list archive as persistent and > exited the group, and Gnus told me it was removing the cached > articles. I verified that this really happened - the entire cache > subdirectory for that group had disappeared. This might mean that you've changed `gnus-use-cache' from the default `passive' to t (or something). The cache (when it is not passive) is very, uh, active. -- (domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.) larsi@gnus.org * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen