* gnus-logo-color-style
@ 2008-07-09  0:48 Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2008-07-09  0:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

Now the doc-string for the user option `gnus-logo-color-style'
should be fixed into:

,----
| *Color styles used for the Gnus logo.
| This option is effective only if the logo image in the xpm format is
| used.  Currently Gnus will use the one that is first found in gnus.svg,
| gnus.png, gnus.xpm, gnus.pbm, and gnus.xbm and of which Emacs supports
| that image format.
`----

But do we no longer use the fashion that is using the distinctive
colors according to the Gnus versions?  In other words, shouldn't
gnus.xpm be placed at the top?  The colors that have been used
for September Gnus is actually displayed in my system because of
gnus.svg.

Regards,

* Re: gnus-logo-color-style
@ 2010-08-30 21:10 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2010-08-30 21:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org> writes:

> In other words, shouldn't gnus.xpm be placed at the top?

Definitely.  Now fixed.