* limit agent downloads
@ 2006-02-24 16:29 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2006-02-24 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

I should know how to do this but didn't see how in the manual.

I have an agent category of `true' where I put groups I want to
download all messages.  But really I want to download all from
some semi-recent time.

For example:  If the group is on gmane for long it will have a serious
number of message in it, maybe 50,000 or so.  I want to download only
since I got interested in whatever.  Say starting Dec 1 2005.

But if I've entered the group in category `true' and run an
agent-fetch on that group it will try to download the whole spool on
gmane for that group.

What do I need to do to get stuff downloaded since Dec 1 2005 only?

* Re: limit agent downloads
@ 2006-04-12  5:35 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2006-04-12  5:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

> For example:  If the group is on gmane for long it will have a serious
> number of message in it, maybe 50,000 or so.  I want to download only
> since I got interested in whatever.  Say starting Dec 1 2005.

I don't think there's any way to tell the Agent to do this.