* T-shirts: Round two
@ 2004-12-19 14:18 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2004-12-19 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Er, it turned out that I didn't actually order enough shirts to fill
the orders, so I'm having to go back to do a second printing to fill
those orders.  (And more importantly, I only have one copy myself.
:-)

So if I have to do that, I might as well just open up the ordering
for a couple of days more.  It's at:

Orders for the (ding) t-shirts have to be in hand by Tuesday morning,
GMT.  That's when I take the order to the printers.  Oh, and these
probably won't be shipped until the New Year, I'm guessing.

While rummaging through the shipping supplies, I found a couple of
Oort t-shirts and three "Ten Years of September" shirts, so I added
those, too.  Oh, and eleven copies of the Pterodactyl Gnus mugs with
red printing.

And while I was looking through the t-shirt catalogue again, I wanted
to try a different long-sleeved t-shirt model, so I added the Hanes
Heavy-T Long-Sleeved to the form, as well.  These are more expensive
and bulkier, but otherwise the same...

It's t-shirt shopping madness!  I blame the pink liquid!

* Re: T-shirts: Round two
@ 2004-12-22 18:37 ` David Edmondson
From: David Edmondson @ 2004-12-22 18:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

* larsi@gnus.org [2004-12-19 14:18:43]
> So if I have to do that, I might as well just open up the ordering
> for a couple of days more.  It's at:

>> The shop is closed.

:-(

dme.