* Does spam.el only use group parameters now?
@ 2003-01-07  0:33 Michael Shields
From: Michael Shields @ 2003-01-07  0:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

It looks like spam.el, since the big customization change last week,
uses only group parameters to determine whether a message should be
processed on exit or not.  This is not convenient for me, since I have
dozens of mail groups; I want to invoke bogofilter whenever I exit
a mail group, but I don't want to set dozens of group parameters.

Is there a way around this?  This clumsily hacks around it:

    (defun spam-group-processor-bogofilter-p (group)
      (not (gnus-news-group-p group)))

but that's obviously not the right way to solve the problem.
--
Shields.