Hi, [at first: I use CVS version which have the simple attachment bug reported by Kai and others already fixed!] I'd like to send mail with both ISO Latin 1 and ISO Latin 2 letters and also with an attachment and when I send this mail, the queue contains it, but the attachment is not encoded from mml (see attached file 6 which is from the queue). To reproduce it, start writing mail and C-u C-\ latin-1-prefix RET / o C-u C-\ czech-prog-2 RET 5 and attach some file (I've tried the snapshot of GNU Emacs containing both slashed o from 8859-1 and r with hook above from 8859-2). You can send the letter now. The slashed o is encoded as one part, r with hook above is second part nd the attachment remains unencoded - only mml syntax is there :-( -- Pavel Janík ml. Pavel.Janik@inet.cz