* Important messages
@ 1999-12-02 12:05 Shaun Lipscombe
From: Shaun Lipscombe @ 1999-12-02 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

If someone sends a hi-pri message is there something I can set, so
that pgnus shows the article differently in the summary buffer?

Also, if someone requests a receipt pgnus doesn't ask if I would like
to send a response to this.  Is this normal?

Regards,

Shaun

--
          (o_
(o_  (o_  //\

* Re: Important messages
@ 1999-12-02 18:39 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1999-12-02 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Shaun Lipscombe <shaun.lipscombe@gasops.co.uk> writes:

> If someone sends a hi-pri message is there something I can set, so
> that pgnus shows the article differently in the summary buffer?

You can do `head' scores and score on the priority header.  It'll be
slow, though.

> Also, if someone requests a receipt pgnus doesn't ask if I would like
> to send a response to this.  Is this normal?

You mean X-Receipt-To?  Gnus doesn't do that header.