* mail, yet again (pgnus 0.74)
@ 1999-01-29 13:13 Rolf Marvin B|e Lindgren
From: Rolf Marvin B|e Lindgren @ 1999-01-29 13:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

gnus _reads_ my mail now, but my mail groups
(nnml:capital/nnml+private:capitel, for instance) only show the messages
received before 0.73, even though the .overview file lists the new
messages and they are in fact stored in their respective dictionaries.

any suggestions?

--
Rolf Lindgren                                        http://www.uio.no/~roffe/
roffe@tag.uio.no

* Re: mail, yet again (pgnus 0.74)
@ 1999-01-29 16:48 ` Michael Harnois
From: Michael Harnois @ 1999-01-29 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:13:26 GMT, Rolf Marvin B|e Lindgren <roffe@morgoth.uio.no> said:

    > gnus _reads_ my mail now, but my mail groups
    > (nnml:capital/nnml+private:capitel, for instance) only show the
    > messages received before 0.73, even though the .overview file
    > lists the new messages and they are in fact stored in their
    > respective dictionaries.

This sounds like the same bug I have. If I do
nnml-generate-nov-databases (or nnml-generate-nov-databases-1 on a
particular folder), then, the next time I get mail, the new messages
appear. But only once; I have to run nnml-generate-nov-databases again
in order to get more mail appearing.

--
Michael D. Harnois, Redeemer Lutheran Church, Washburn, IA
mharnois@willinet.net                      aa0bt@aa0bt.ampr.org

* Re: mail, yet again (pgnus 0.74)
@ 1999-02-01 21:07 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1999-02-01 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Rolf Marvin B|e Lindgren <roffe@morgoth.uio.no> writes:

> gnus _reads_ my mail now, but my mail groups
> (nnml:capital/nnml+private:capitel, for instance) only show the messages
> received before 0.73, even though the .overview file lists the new
> messages and they are in fact stored in their respective dictionaries.

Does

(gnus-active "nnml:capital/nnml+private:capitel")

eval to something that looks correct?