* Outsourcing design work
@ 1997-12-23 15:34 webconsortium
From: webconsortium @ 1997-12-23 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear web designer/s,
              We introduce ourselves as a web designing and hosting company.
This email has been sent to you as a business proposition so that you as well as we prosper
 We design at the lowest possible rates around (10-15$ per page ). We gaurantee you great designs. For competitive quotes please reply back.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
We can also provide low cost webhosting
Warm Regards and Best Wishes

Visit this site http://www.wwindia.com for seeing our work

* Re: Outsourcing design work
@ 1997-12-23 19:56 ` Ken McGlothlen
From: Ken McGlothlen @ 1997-12-23 19:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

webconsortium@cryogen.com (webconsortium@cryogen.com) writes:
| Dear web designer/s,
| We introduce ourselves as a web designing and hosting company.  This email
| has been sent to you as a business proposition so that you as well as we
| prosper We design at the lowest possible rates around (10-15$ per page ). We
| gaurantee you great designs. For competitive quotes please reply back.
| Looking forward to hearing from you.  [...]

First of all, why would I want to go to a firm who is *so* inconsiderate and
*so* clueless as to send unsolicited commercial E-mail to a mailing list that
has absolutely nothing to do with their topic?

Second of all, why would I want to go to a firm who is so fundamentally dumb as
to post an *ungrammatical* advertisement saying that you do web pages?  Why
would I entrust any of my business pages to a firm that can't write?

I not only plan not to ever patronize your service, but I now plan to actively
discourage anyone I run into from using Web Werks Internet Services for any
purpose whatsoever.  You've shown that your conduct is unprofessional,
haphazard, and undiplomatic---and how could I recommend *that* to anyone?

Good day, and rest secure in the knowledge that you've likely ticked off a
bunch of people who can influence literally thousands of potential clients, on
your very first try.  Congratulations.

* Re: Outsourcing design work
@ 1997-12-23 23:49   ` Robin S. Socha
From: Robin S. Socha @ 1997-12-23 23:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

>> "KM" == Ken McGlothlen <mcglk@serv.net> was nice enough to share
>> his views with the rest of the list:

[bzzzzzzzzzt]
KM> Good day, and rest secure in the knowledge that you've likely
KM> ticked off a bunch of people who can influence literally thousands
KM> of potential clients, on your very first try.  Congratulations.

Have I mentioned gnus-junk.el, yet? That's what I used...

Happy Xmas,
Robin

--
Robin S. Socha M.A. (*PLONK*ed by Jost Boekemeier)
Political Science Dept., Bonn University