* gnus-summary-toggle-header doesn't toggle
@ 2005-02-20 23:26 James Cloos
From: James Cloos @ 2005-02-20 23:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm running gnu emacs cvs head and gnus cvs head as of Saturday,
compiled via the gentoo ebuilds.

Since I upgraded t in the summary biffer fails to toggle.
It will set, but will not then unset.  I have to use a -vg
argument to force it back to the elided view.

The function contains this in a let* clause:

	     (hidden (if (numberp arg)
			 (>= arg 0)
		       (or (not (looking-at "[^ \t\n]+:"))
			   (gnus-article-hidden-text-p 'headers))))

and I presume something there is preventing hidden from being null
after if was already set t.  Unless of course arg is <0.

I can only guess that treating the headers to elide the unwanted ones
is not setting those lines to 'invisible or 'dummy-invisible as
gnus-article-hidden-text-p expects, yes?

Is this an emacs bug or a gnus bug?

-JimC
--
James H. Cloos, Jr. <cloos@jhcloos.com>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-02-20 23:26 UTC | newest]