* fetchmail+procmail+gnus, mailsource or secondary-select-methods?
@ 2004-05-28  2:37 Ding Lei
From: Ding Lei @ 2004-05-28  2:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ...
    I am currently using the fetchmail & procmail combo. The manual saids
that you need to specify an mail backend for the "mail-source" which gnus
fetches mails from, which in my case fetchmail & procmail done that already.
    So which variable shall I set to tell Gnus read those mails from the
specified maildir: /data/emails/company, /data/emails/gnus-list, /data/emacs-list ...
    Whether secondary-select-methods or mail-source?
	Please reply with corresponding lisp expression to write in .gnus.el ..
    Thanks!

--
Yours,

   <<<:::::   D i n g    L e i   ::::::>>
 || Ext: 8106                            ||
 || Email: <dinglei [A] ipanel [O] cn>   ||
 || Dept. Of Technology/Engineering      ||
 || Embedded Information Services Inc.   ||

You can't start worrying about what's going to happen.  You get spastic
enough worrying about what's happening now.
		-- Lauren Bacall