* Frame/window configuration issues using gnuclient
@ 2000-05-25 18:47 Reid Rivenburgh
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Reid Rivenburgh @ 2000-05-25 18:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I normally keep an XEmacs/Gnus running all the time at work.  Now that
I have a DSL line at home (whee), I'd like to be able to do a
gnuclient at home and get a temporary frame for accessing Gnus.  The
problem is that Gnus gets confused about frame and window
configurations; I believe that because the *Article* buffer is already
visible in my work frame, for example, it doesn't try to display it in
my home frame as per my gnus configuration and I end up doing a bunch
of manual switching of buffers.  It'd be perfect if XEmacs considered
the two different displays completely separate in this regard.  Has
anyone else faced this problem?  Is there a way around it?

Thanks,
Reid