* Redux redux
@ 1998-10-25  5:06 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-10-25  5:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

And perhaps there should be a `header' value as well, to apply to
the header of parts that have headers.  Er.  Only the top-level part
has headers, but anyway.

Perhaps we then don't need

gnus-treat-body-add-buttons
gnus-treat-header-add-buttons

but can just say

gnus-treat-add-buttons

Er.  No.  Then that would have to take a list of values -- `(header
t)' to apply to both header and body parts.  Or perhaps this should be
a general predicate

(or header 200)

which would mean that the thing should be applied if the part is a
header or less than 200 characters long.

(or (and header 30) (and (not header) t))

which would mean to apply it to headers that are shorter than 30
characters, and all body parts.

But I think what we aimed for was simplicity, wasn't it?  :-)

Er.  Er.

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-10-25  5:06 UTC | newest]