* draft and queue group update
@ 2011-03-25 11:17 Richard Riley
From: Richard Riley @ 2011-03-25 11:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nognus

draft and queue are not updating consistently. Its quite frequent when
using a queue to edit and save resulting in the article being
(correctly) moved to the draft folder. Until you do a somewhat time
consuming "g" you cant see its in the draft and reedit it. Since they
are local it would be nice for immediate update - I know Lars kind of
had it so a while back but I think it might have deteriorated a little
somewhere along the tine.