* Why is nnimap slow when handling lot of articles
@ 2003-05-23 11:14 Mats Lidell
From: Mats Lidell @ 2003-05-23 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

When I the other day was rearranging some of my rather big folders I
noticed that nnimap was rather slow when handling a lot of
articles. An operation moving a thousand articles from one folder to
another took a lot of time (like an hour or more). Doing the same
thing with another MUA took only a few minutes or even less. Why?

Yours
--
%% Mats

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-05-23 11:14 UTC | newest]