* List-Post vs. Mail-Followup-To.
@ 2003-01-19 23:34 Matthias Andree
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Matthias Andree @ 2003-01-19 23:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

there have been complaints on the bogofilter mailing list about my
sending Cc:'s for list replies (I've been using F for
Followup-and-quote).

It turned out that the list mail I replied to had List-Post headers, but
no Mail-Followup-To headers, and pressing F) for Followup sent to the
author and to the list.

I would have expected that List-Post has the same status as
Mail-Followup-To in mailing lists.

What is the opinion on this issue? Gnus bug? Misconfiguration on my end
(where do I need to look?)? PEBKAC -- my error, using Gnus in the wrong
way?

Thanks in advance.

--
Matthias Andree