* Own message disappear ...
@ 2004-04-01 21:58 Fabrice Popineau
From: Fabrice Popineau @ 2004-04-01 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm using No Gnus 0.2 under XEmacs 21.5 and for quite a while I notice
that my own messages disappear from my mail stock. At first I thought
that my own answers were not listed just because of some parameter not
being set. But it is actually worse. If I send a message to myself, it
never reaches any of the ~/Mail/... directories after splitting. I'm
using fancy splitting and my messages disappear even if I put a specific
rule for my self in first position.

Either it is a FAQ or something is really strange here. Any clue ?

Thanks in advance,

--
Fabrice Popineau

* Re: Own message disappear ...
@ 2004-05-16 13:17 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2004-05-16 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Fabrice Popineau <Fabrice.Popineau@supelec.fr> writes:

> But it is actually worse. If I send a message to myself, it never
> reaches any of the ~/Mail/... directories after splitting. I'm using
> fancy splitting and my messages disappear even if I put a specific
> rule for my self in first position.

That's really odd.  What does `M-x nnmail-split-history' say?