From: Nick Papadonis <nick@coelacanth.com>
Cc: ding@gnus.org
Subject: Re: procmail/gnus problem?
Date: 06 Nov 2000 03:59:13 -0500	[thread overview]

Thanks Nevin,

This worked... i ended up respooling most of my mail because I messed
my directories.  Who knows if switching over to procmail was
productive in any way.

This brings up the question, why does the FAQ say to insert the
following in the startup file? :
(setq
 gnus-secondary-select-methods '((nnml ""))
 nnmail-spool-file 'procmail
 nnmail-procmail-directory "~/incoming/"
 nnmail-delete-incoming t
)

Should the maintainer be contacted?  Is the previous valid and I made a
mistake?

- Nick

--

.. Nick Papadonis