* small problems with gnus...
@ 2000-05-15 21:46 Jorge Godoy
From: Jorge Godoy @ 2000-05-15 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

I've installed a new gnus on a laptop and I don't know why I get "No
default stylesheets found! DANGER!" (something like that) when I try
to read a HTML message. It works ok on the desktop machine... :-\

Also, I've update (now, 21:44 GMT) to the CVS version and I still
can't send attachments with my message... Is there anything I can do?

Thanks in advance,
--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações
Publishing Department                   Conectiva S.A.