* 0.97: Found no encrypted message in this buffer.
@ 1999-10-01 10:17 Thomas Hungenberg
From: Thomas Hungenberg @ 1999-10-01 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

After fixing the problem with PGP *en*cryption I had after switching
from 0.95 to 0.97 (timer.el) I now have a problem with
*de*cryption. :-((

When trying to decrypt a message I always get
"Found no encrypted message in this buffer."

Any ideas?

      - Thomas

--
Thomas Hungenberg -- Student of Applied Computer Science
Private homepage: http://home.pages.de/~th/ -- ICQ-UIN: #3294439

* Re: 0.97: Found no encrypted message in this buffer.
@ 1999-10-01 11:15 ` Thomas Hungenberg
From: Thomas Hungenberg @ 1999-10-01 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 01 Oct 1999 12:17:50 +0200, Thomas Hungenberg <th@demonium.de> said:

> When trying to decrypt a message I always get
> "Found no encrypted message in this buffer."

After building Mailcrypt again with "make EMACS=xemacs",
decrytion now also works fine again.

Sorry.

      - Thomas

--

@ 1999-10-01 12:47 ` Karl Kleinpaste
From: Karl Kleinpaste @ 1999-10-01 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

This has come up a couple of times recently, and I see it, too.
Here's a grotesque potential workaround:

Find the defun of mc-gnus-decrypt-message in mc-toplevel.el.  Execute
that defun manually.  (Define region around it, M-w M-: C-y RET.)
Then try decrypting again.

Lars says he's only seen this problem in the face of there being
alternate (presumably out of date) *.el in load-path which interfere,
but I've checked my system to be sure there's no other mailcrypt
package lying about.

* Re: 0.97: Found no encrypted message in this buffer.
@ 1999-10-01 15:39   ` Stainless Steel Rat
From: Stainless Steel Rat @ 1999-10-01 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Rat <ratinox@peorth.gweep.net>    \ When not in use, Happy Fun Ball should be
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ returned to its special container and