* bad .news* for nnml?
@ 1999-05-20  9:28 Doug Alcorn
From: Doug Alcorn @ 1999-05-20  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have recently changed my user id on my machine I run Gnus on.  I
thought I had changed all occurances of my old userid with my new
one; but maybe not.

The problem is that when I start Gnus (v5.5 in Xemacs 20.4) all my
nnml groups show up with '*' old messages and '*' unread messages.
Once I get the messages for each individual group (M r <CR> M-g), the
groups show the right nubmers.  However, when I simply type 'g' to
update it won't update right either.  I always have to select all the
groups and then update each individually.

Any suggestions?
--
 (__)  Doug Alcorn
 oo /  doug@lathi.net (new)

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-05-20  9:28 UTC | newest]