* message-mail => /dev/null
@ 1998-09-01  6:49 Rolf Marvin B|e Lindgren
From: Rolf Marvin B|e Lindgren @ 1998-09-01  6:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

for some time now, and I don't know when it started, e-mails sent by
message-mail are lost, while e-mails sent by the default GNU Emacs mail
mode are _not_.

any clues?  any reasons why?

--
Rolf Lindgren                                        http://www.uio.no/~roffe/
roffe@tag.uio.no                                                 ICQ# 14442920

* Re: message-mail => /dev/null
@ 1998-09-01 22:21 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-09-01 22:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Rolf Marvin B|e Lindgren <roffe@morgoth.uio.no> writes:

> for some time now, and I don't know when it started, e-mails sent by
> message-mail are lost, while e-mails sent by the default GNU Emacs mail
> mode are _not_.

That's weird.  What is the `nnmail-split-history' after fetching mail?

Someone else had a similar problem yesterday after he followed one of
the recommendations here to `fset' some of the Gnus MULE functions to
`ignore', which effectively made all the mail end up in the wrong
directory.