* A small request (when copying)
@ 1998-02-23  9:31 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 1998-02-23  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

It would be handy for us forgetful types, if when a message is copied
from one group to another that gnus leave some kind of mark indicating
the message has been copied.

That way when you run into old but still interesting articles that you
think you might want to copy somewhere, you'll know if you already have
or not.

* Re: A small request (when copying)
@ 1998-02-23 17:44 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-02-23 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

> It would be handy for us forgetful types, if when a message is copied
> from one group to another that gnus leave some kind of mark indicating
> the message has been copied.

I think there are too many marks already, so I probably won't be
adding any further marks.