* Moving article and finding out where it went (URL)
@ 2007-07-15 11:51 Georg C. F. Greve
From: Georg C. F. Greve @ 2007-07-15 11:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi all,

I'm moving around mail frequently for various purposes and often find
myself wanting to know where it went (the URL, as in folder and number).

gnus-summary-move-article does not seem to support telling you where it
put something. Is there a "right" way to do this?

All help appreciated,

Best regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                 <greve@fsfeurope.org>
Free Software Foundation Europe	                 (http://fsfeurope.org)

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 306 bytes --]

* Re: Moving article and finding out where it went (URL)
@ 2007-07-18 10:32 ` Georg C. F. Greve
From: Georg C. F. Greve @ 2007-07-18 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding