* Ten Year Anniversary: A T-Shirt
@ 2004-12-07 13:28 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2004-12-07 13:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

To celebrate ten years since the very first (ding) Gnus pre-release
(December 11 1994), I'm making long-sleeved t-shirts.

For more details, see:

Orders have to be received by Thursday 9th December (that's two days
from now), and they will be sent out on December 17th, printers
willing.  Too late for the holiday season, which kinda is in keeping
with the Gnus spirit.

* Re: Ten Year Anniversary: A T-Shirt
@ 2004-12-08  9:04 ` A.J. Rossini
From: A.J. Rossini @ 2004-12-08  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

A very perhaps silly question, but does Visa include MasterCard?  (I
note that you always say Visa, but the site does mention MasterCard).

best,
-tony

--

best,
-tony

---
A.J. Rossini
blindglobe@gmail.com

* Re: Ten Year Anniversary: A T-Shirt
@ 2004-12-09 13:43 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
       [not found]   ` <m3acsnlh7l.fsf-qBEgNjfYAPolG3ThADb//ti2O/JbrIOy@public.gmane.org>
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2004-12-09 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Orders have to be received by Thursday 9th December (that's two days
> from now), and they will be sent out on December 17th, printers
> willing.

I'll be able to take orders until Friday morning, central European
time.  That's 18 hours more...   :-)

* Re: Ten Year Anniversary: A T-Shirt
@ 2004-12-10  1:36   ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2004-12-10  1:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

"A.J. Rossini" <blindglobe@gmail.com> writes:

> A very perhaps silly question, but does Visa include MasterCard?

Yup.

* Want one too (was: Ten Year Anniversary: A T-Shirt)
       [not found]   ` <m3acsnlh7l.fsf-qBEgNjfYAPolG3ThADb//ti2O/JbrIOy@public.gmane.org>
@ 2004-12-11 20:55     ` Jochen Küpper
From: Jochen Küpper @ 2004-12-11 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi-smP1P7uqpqc@public.gmane.org> writes:

> I'll be able to take orders until Friday morning, central European
> time.  That's 18 hours more...   :-)

Just back from a no-net trip over the week I see that I missed an
important deadline... Is there any chance to still get a L-size (or
probably XL) shirt? Anybody out here who ordered to many? Hope there
is a chance somehow;)

Greetings,
Jochen
        (Part 3 you find in my messages before fall 2003.)

* Re: Want one too
@ 2004-12-12  6:38       ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2004-12-12  6:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jochen Küpper <jochen@fhi-berlin.mpg.de> writes:

> Just back from a no-net trip over the week I see that I missed an
> important deadline... Is there any chance to still get a L-size (or
> probably XL) shirt? Anybody out here who ordered to many? Hope there
> is a chance somehow;)

I ordered a couple extra, but I don't recall what sizes.  After I've
sent out the pre-ordered ones on Friday, I'll send a note here saying
what sizes are left...