Reiner Steib <4.uce.03.r.s@nurfuerspam.de> disait récemment : > On Mon, Apr 07 2003, Julien Avarre wrote: > > > kai.grossjohann@gmx.net (Kai Großjohann) disait récemment : > > > >> Reiner Steib <4.uce.03.r.s@nurfuerspam.de> writes: > >> > >> > What about `gnus-narrow-to-head' and `message-narrow-to-body'? > >> > >> Are they needed? > > I though that `message-narrow-to-body' would simplify the use of > `latin-unity-remap-region' or `latin-unity-sanity-check' on the > message body. See the discussion on XEmacs+`latin-unity' in dcsg. > > But as we can see, it might be useful in other places too: > > > They can be usesul for the pattern [...] Which is not very > > practical. Reiner's functions should help us for moving the pgg > > pattern at the right place, am I right ? > > I don't have an example for `gnus-narrow-to-head' at hand, but maybe > it should be added for completeness. > > Bye, Reiner. Sorry, I've probably misunderstood this thread. But I still continue to ask my question :-) Actually, I've put in my .gnus file : (add-hook 'message-setup-hook 'mml-secure-message-sign-pgpmime) It allows me to automatically put the pattern in my message : <#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign> But when I reply to a message, this pattern is written at the end of quoted text. Gnus do not interpret it. I have to move it manually to the beginning of the body :-( Is there a way to avoid that, automatize this ? Thanks' -- Julien ``Eole'' Avarre julien at avarre dot com