* gnus-summary-move-article and article buffer updating?
@ 2000-04-23 19:37 Pavel Janik ml.
From: Pavel Janik ml. @ 2000-04-23 19:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'd like to run 'B m' (gnus-summary-move-article) to move an article from one
group to another and it is weird that it tries to update (or show) article
buffer with the message beeing moved. It is very slow when the article is
big... How can I avoid it? If I'd like to show it before moving, I can do it
other ways.
--
Pavel Janík ml.
Pavel.Janik@inet.cz

* Re: gnus-summary-move-article and article buffer updating?
@ 2000-04-24 14:30 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2000-04-24 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Pavel.Janik@inet.cz (Pavel Janik ml.) writes:

> I'd like to run 'B m' (gnus-summary-move-article) to move an article from one
> group to another and it is weird that it tries to update (or show) article
> buffer with the message beeing moved. It is very slow when the article is
> big... How can I avoid it? If I'd like to show it before moving, I can do it
> other ways.

All the commands that do stuff to articles select them first.