* Re: no 'Sent' group with gnus-no-server
       [not found] <m3hfrhpsm4.fsf@serpent.laymusic.>
@ 1999-03-28 15:30 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1999-03-28 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

lconrad@world.std.com writes:

> (setq gnus-outgoing-message-group "nnml:sent")
>
> I have the sent group unsubscribed, and when I want to see my sent
> mail, I normally say "L" in the group buffer.
>
> When I start gnus-no-server, I don't see this group, even with L.  Is
> this a bug or a feature?

Hm.  Sounds like a bug.  Does `j nnml:sent' allow you to go to the
group when you start with `M-x gnus-no-server'?

* no 'Sent' group with gnus-no-server
@ 1999-03-19 12:32 lconrad
From: lconrad @ 1999-03-19 12:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have the following in my .gnus:

(setq gnus-outgoing-message-group "nnml:sent")

I have the sent group unsubscribed, and when I want to see my sent
mail, I normally say "L" in the group buffer.

When I start gnus-no-server, I don't see this group, even with L.  Is
this a bug or a feature?

If the latter, why?
--
Laura (mailto:lconrad@world.std.com , http://www.world.std.com/~lconrad/ )