Dear Daiki Ueno, || On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 16:39:03 +0900 || Daiki Ueno wrote: du> The 5th release of EasyPG is available from http://www.easypg.org. Thanks a lot, I just installed it here and will keep trying it. Overall, I have experienced easypg to be faster and more robust than pgg or any of the other solutions available. There is one problem I am experiencing, however: In FSFE we make use of aliases that expand to several people, and we use encryption for such groups. GnuPG provides a way to do this by adding lines group X@Y.Z=address1@something address2@something.else ... to the gpg.conf. With pgg, this was never a problem, but easypg fails with Wrong type argument: epg-key-p, nil and that's that. What would be the way to fix this problem? Regards, Georg -- Georg C. F. Greve Free Software Foundation Europe (http://fsfeurope.org) Join the Fellowship and protect your freedom! (http://www.fsfe.org)