* Generate buffer containing only undownloaded
@ 2003-11-26  4:27 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2003-11-26  4:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Whats the trick way to sort a large summary buffer to display only
undownloaded messages?  I'm set up to display + for downloaded and -
for undownloaded.  No faces confusion.  Seemed at least a chance that
`/ m - <RET>' would collect those marked with minus sign but it doesn't
work that way.

I find that I often have a few undownloaded messages mixed in with
many downloaded ones.  Due to my reading habits no doubt.  Even
though the category predicate is `true'.  I rarely go unplugged so
sometimes read messages before they are downloaded which I think is
what causes the random undownloaded messages.

Anyway, how can I sort a few dozen undownloaded into a display from a
summary of buffer of several thousand?