* distance reading with ssh
@ 2003-02-12 16:23 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2003-02-12 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Can this currently be done:

Give local gnus a group name of a remote nnml group and expect to
connect thru ssh and be prompted for passwd (using tramp?)

Not concerned about readedness or marks etc.

* Re: distance reading with ssh
@ 2003-02-22 21:01 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2003-02-22 21:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Harry Putnam <hgp@sbcglobal.net> writes:

> Give local gnus a group name of a remote nnml group and expect to
> connect thru ssh and be prompted for passwd (using tramp?)

If you give Gnus a Tramp path to the nnml group, I don't see why
not.  It's probably easier with nnmh groups, though.