From: Ted Zlatanov <tzz@lifelogs.com>
Cc: nk@viteno.net
Subject: Re: Problems including spam
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 09:42:11 -0500	[thread overview]

On Wed, 01 Jan 2003, nk@viteno.net wrote:
> (require 'gnus-uu) is necessary for the key bindings in spam.el to
> work.  Maybe it would be a good thing to put this statement into the
> file?

That's fine with me, does anyone have an objection?

>> I'm working on adding a group parameter "spam-contents" right now
>> that would tell spam.el to process messages as spam for a specific
>> group, with the related global variable.  Wait a few hours :)
>
> Done, I'm using the new version :-)

It's not working yet, I posted yesterday to the ding list asking for
comments on the suggested mechanism of group spam content
classification and spam processors.  The spam.el code to use those
group parameters is not done yet, maybe I'll get to it today.

Ted